- We will send one copy of the mail you received to each recipient or recipients you specify.
- It is our policy not to disclose any addresses you provide us for this purpose to any third party, including the party that sent the original message to you, except in cooperation with legitimate law enforcement.
- The mail that we send to any addresses you provide will indicate that it is from your address, and whatever display name you provide on the Send-a-friend form. The mail we send will also include any comments you add in the space provided before the contents of the message.
- If the recipient of the message replies to the message, that reply will go to back to you.
- If an address you supply on the Send-a-friend form is invalid, or if mail cannot be delivered to it for other reasons, you may receive a failure notice from a remote mail system in response to the message.
Use of the Send-a-friend feature to abuse or harrass is not tolerated, and we reserve the right to suspend or disable the service in response to complaints. Abuse complaints may be sent to email@example.com.
- Under all conditions, if a recipient of mail that originated in our system wishes not to receive future mail from our system, we will honor that request. Such requests should be directed to CustomerService@xmr3.com - please enclose a copy of the offending mail.